welcome friends

just in case i kill my computer, and my flash drive gets stuck in between the seat and door of my car... again. also, for people to read.

This is my creative writing page, if you're looking for the Einfeldt Family blog go here ---> http://einfeldtisforawesome.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Same Dream

He gives me a funny look.
I don't know there are holes in my smile
lifting my hand to my mouth, i spit 4 teeth
like stale halloween candy.
"excuse me please" i say, and rummage through my gym bag on the floor
in a vain attempt to find some glue.
I feel the wiggle and the weight with my tongue.
one more has fallen
I take the palmful of teeth and shove them in my pocket,
and continue with my tap dance audition
In an empty store
on the second floor of the South Towne Mall

2 comments:

Kevin and Katie Hulett said...

"Your laugh rippled, fell and slithered underneath your door"

i tried to comment on this poem on your other site, but it wouldn't let me, you wrote that one right? i love it, i'm officially addicted to your poetry.

Katie said...

I have had that exact dream. Wow. Well, without South Towne Mall, and no tap audition... but there was a handful of teeth and glue, for sure.