welcome friends

just in case i kill my computer, and my flash drive gets stuck in between the seat and door of my car... again. also, for people to read.

This is my creative writing page, if you're looking for the Einfeldt Family blog go here ---> http://einfeldtisforawesome.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Apology in Haibun (with cliche)

i realize it's mostly my fault that you break eggshells with each step, and i realize i've been asking you to blame the over burdened camel instead of me. but it's ok.
i'm sorry i don't listen.
Jimmy would cry. you've been cheating on them again, (i can tell, you just called me shorty) i will tease you about it, as long as you promise to take it and make fun of Coolio in the same breath.
i'm sorry i haven't told you that you are the best thing that i've ever had for real...


soft green surfacing
in twisted mat of dead grass
when you call me boo


i didn't say how much i appreciate your patience with Elliot, with Story, (with me)... i assumed you knew that i love playing Scrabble, and hiding in Romania.
i'm sorry... i forgot.


water droplets trace
patterns of red and shadow
in stars on your skin



No comments: