welcome friends

just in case i kill my computer, and my flash drive gets stuck in between the seat and door of my car... again. also, for people to read.

This is my creative writing page, if you're looking for the Einfeldt Family blog go here ---> http://einfeldtisforawesome.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 7, 2008

this is a poem

I am the best at writing poems.

Pretty much the best that I know of.

Oh wait

just a minute, just a minute

You see I can start a sentence here

and finish it here.

Love is letting go of yellow balloons in an underwater

minefield.

Death is the crayon marked “Macaroni and Cheese”

Love is bad

Love is really really bad,

Especially when the night is dark and the rain is wet.

yes, well i guess... if you're in to that sort of thing


I use words like teeth and tiresome and terse

Oh, let me rephrase that

Teeth set tersely against words words words undulating tiresome- ly

I can make ten million out of you

You see? Don’t you?

1 comment:

Ms. La Rue said...

Yay for you blogging! I love your face!