welcome friends

just in case i kill my computer, and my flash drive gets stuck in between the seat and door of my car... again. also, for people to read.

This is my creative writing page, if you're looking for the Einfeldt Family blog go here ---> http://einfeldtisforawesome.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hidden Things

Perhaps i am cheating, but the only way i can get the ones i
Love to try any thing anything new is by hiding it.
Even my two year old eats butternut squash, when it swims in
A bowl of
Spongebob squarepants macaroni.
Every thursday my husband freeze frames bookshelves, searching for
Concealed numbers, and copies of
Our mutual friend, and the dark tower. and so, i slip
My affection between layers of white-chocolate
Fudge brownies, and lace pretty words between
Opinions of the phoenix suns. but what i want, what i really
Really want. is for you
To just once find
Me
Even if it takes a drop of extra effort

2 comments:

Trent said...

i love your face. and this poem makes me cry every time. you rock.

Katie said...

This is beautiful. I read it about five - ok three, but I lingered - times and felt for you so much. It's a brilliant concept and you should be published.